->>Static Shock ->>Static Shock

Hrm.

This song has a significant amount of potential. As a lot of other people have said, you can really hear the progression of your talent in this song, and because of it, it's an amazing song. However, I think that eventually it would be a good idea to go back and make minor modifications (what I wouldn't know, however) to make the song a little bit more level. I wanna say remaster it, but I've been away from anything remotely musical for so long that I really don't remember proper terminology. xD That being said, you've done a great job on this one, and keep it up. 5/5, 7/10

{Looking Up} {Looking Up}

Just... Wow.

A very good song. The song doesn't need to repeat itself (try some variation! xD), but regardless of that, you hit the "looking up" sentiment right on the head. Definately an approach to continue working on, because if works for you very nicely.

Zelda (Techno Mix) Zelda (Techno Mix)

Gerudo Valley, now with metal.

I like the remix, but I don't think that this represents the original song well... it just seems to have too much force to it... maybe the bass.

Zelda Mainthecno Zelda Mainthecno

Nice Remix!

You definately got the urgency of the original song, but IMO the bass is too loud. That, and the ending cuts off in an awkward way for the song.

Mr-Dark responds:

Well, yeah. Looking back at this version, it was missing something. Of course, there's always the Extended Version in which I've improved some things, like the ending. And the part of the theme that I forgot. :)
(No really, I dunno why I didn't delete this song yet.)
Thanks for the review, and sorry for the late response! I rarely check up on reviews, you know.

Gerudo Valley: Another Remix!! Gerudo Valley: Another Remix!!

Good job, but...

I love the background... it's soothing, and mysterious.

However, the NES style beep of the foreground doesn't fit in well... it doesn't really flow. Other than that, though, I like it. Good job!

gerudo valley (zelda) techno gerudo valley (zelda) techno

No. Just no.

You don't upload songs from the game, and take credit for it. I played this SIDE BY SIDE with the original. Upload something original next time.

~Silver Memory~ -hania ~Silver Memory~ -hania

Amazing.

This song is one of those one in a million that really touch the soul. I absolutely love it. I really hope that someone offers to collab this, and that it turns out better than what is already worth a 10/10.